With more than 25 years of experience, Janet can confidently advise clients on all aspects of estate administration to ease the burden on grieving families.
She understands that often her clients are experiencing a difficult time, and therefore takes the time to listen to their concerns and provide practical, sound advice.
- Interpretation of wills
- Missing or invalid wills
- Advice on all aspects of estate administration
- Take control of estate assets (bank accounts, life insurance, shares, investments)
- Manage estate assets
- Probate applications
- Grants of letters of administration
- Transmission of real-estate
- Superannuation death benefit claims
- Realisation and/or transfer of assets
- Distribution of estate