David Whitehill has more than 30 years’ experience in providing commercial, business, property advice as well as dispute resolution services, to private and corporate clients.
He also practices extensively in estate and succession planning and has a strong reputation for providing innovative and commercially focused estate and succession planning advice.
David has taken an active involvement in numerous community organisations over the years. He is a past president of the Downs & South West Law Association, past Chair of Lourdes Home Board, a past president of the Rotary Club of Toowoomba, and is actively involved in the St Vincent de Paul Society.
Qualifications, memberships and recognition
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Acted in numerous property and business sale and purchase transactions
- Trusted adviser for small and large private corporate groups, and public entities
- Advised on a wide range of tax, superannuation, and estate planning and succession matters